Ethylene Oxide Contamination in the Air May Cause Cancer
Emerson Firm, PLLC is investigating claims from residents living near specific industrial plants that may have contaminated the air and may have caused cancer in residents nearby the plants. Specific cancers such as non-Hodgkins lymphoma may be caused by a chemical known as ethylene oxide. Ethylene oxide is commonly used in certain industrial plants and may contaminate the air around it.
If you or a loved one live within close proximity to an industrial plant and have suffered from non-Hodgkin lymphoma or other cancers, you may have a claim. We want to speak with you. There is no cost to speak with our attorneys about your claim.
What do Ethylene Oxide Law Suits Claim?
Certain industrial plants reportedly used chemicals such as ethylene oxide to clean and sterilize equipment and supplies. If you live within close proximity to any of the following industrial plants and have suffered non-Hodgkin lymphoma or any other cancers, you may have a claim:
- Hahnville, LA – Union Carbide
- Plaquemines, LA – Dow Chemical
- Plaquemines, LA – INEOS Oxide, Axiall LLC
- St. Gabriel, LA – Taminco/Eastman
- Institute, WV – Union Carbide
- S. Charleston, WV – Union Carbide
- S. Charleston, WV – Bayer
- Lehigh, PA – B Braun Medical Facility
- Lakewood, CO – Terumo BCT
- Pasadena, TX – Arkema Plant
- Pasadena, TX – LyondellBasell Plant
- Pasadena, TX – BakerHughes Plant
- Pasadena, TX – Carpenter Chemical Plant
- Port Nesches, TX – TPC Group
- Willowbrook, IL – Sterigenics
- Waukegan, IL – Medline Industries
- Santa Theresa, NM – Sterigenics
- Anasco, PR – Edwards Lifessciences
- Covington, GA – CR Bard
- Smyrna, GA – Sterigenics
- Washington, NJ – BASF Plant
- New Castle, DE – Croda Inc
- Jackson, MO – Midwestern Sterilization
Ethylene oxide may cause other cancers such as breast cancer, stomach cancer, leukemia, multiple melanoma, pancreatic cancer, kidney cancer, and more. Call Us Toll Free at 1-800-551-8649 to discuss filing a claim. There is no cost to speak with one of our experienced attorneys today.
Contact Our Experienced Consumer Protection Attorneys Today
Emerson Firm, PLLC has extensive experience defending the rights of consumers across the country in a number of class actions. We believe that companies have a duty to their clients and customers and should be held accountable. We take pride in the fact that we are here to serve and protect consumers’ interests and hold large companies accountable when they’ve harmed consumers.
We strongly believe that our role is to ensure the voice of consumers is heard and our mission is to fight for the underdogs. Our legal team knows the ins and outs of what it takes from years of experience. We’re also recognized leaders with a number of accolades from various legal communities.
Ethylene Oxide Lawsuit Lawyers
If you live close to an industrial plant and you believe you have suffered non-Hodgkin lymphoma or other cancers as a result, contact Emerson Firm, PLLC today to speak with one of our attorneys. We would like to speak with you about your experience because you may have a claim.
Contact us by calling us at (501) 286-4622. There is no charge to speak with us about your claim.